Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BEST Cheesecake EVER!

This was Brad's request for his birthday cake. We think this is the best cheesecake ever. It doesn't need any topping at all. I am posting this at the request of my neighbor! Enjoy Steph!

Crust:
2 cups crushed Pecan Sandies Cookies (about 14)
2 T. Melted butter
2 T. sugar
Press into bottom of a 9 inch buttered spring form pan. Wrap outside of pan in aluminum foil.
FILLING:
3 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 eggs
2 cups (1 pint) sour cream
1 cup (1/2 pint) HEAVY whipping cream
3 T flour
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. almond extract
Mix cream cheese, gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beat after each. Add remaining ingredients.
**after I make crust, I start the mixer and keep it running all the time while making filling.
BAKING:
Pour filling into pan. Bake at 350* for one hour. Turn off oven. Leave in oven for 1 hour with door closed. Refrigerate overnight.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have this blog. Seriously, it inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,

    This seriously sounds soooooo good. I think maybe I will have to surprise Braden with it one of these days... :)

    ReplyDelete